By Nelson Tan on Feb 11, 2016 3:50:00 PM
As I see, article marketing is not dead yet coming into the new year. Here are 8 benefits of submitting articles to article directories and how it can improve your online business.
1. Free Advertising: Most article directories allow you to include links in the article you submitted that you can direct to your blog. If you write articles with content related to your product or services, you can to advertise your products indirectly and include a back link to your product or services. This results in a free marketing media for your offers.
2. Boost your personal and business credibility: Most article directories allow you to have an author bio box at the bottom of every articles you submitted. You can use your author bio box to advertise your business or personal brand to build a brand image for yourself. In the author box, don't forget to market your blog by including a link back to your product page for more information on the related articles you have submitted.
Moreover, when you have submitted enough 'good' articles read by unlimited visitors to the article directories from all over the world, you will soon be seen as an expert in your industry who has a wide knowledge in the field. Being listed as "authors" in article directories helps promote yourself as an expert in your field too!
3. Get traffic to your website: With the links that you are allowed to include in your articles and your author bio box, you have created a doorway for readers to click on the links to come to your website. When crafted in an interesting way, these links will bring readers to your website especially when your articles are being selected by website owners to post in their own website and reposted all over the Internet.
4. Large exposure to millions of visitors: Your articles may be viewed by the millions of readers who browse article directories every year.
5. Viral Marketing: If your articles were good enough and being chosen by website owners to post in their blogs, this automatically creates a viral effect for your article content. Your article can then be republished virally all over online with backlinks to your blogs as well as your personal advertisement in your author bio box.
Most article directories as well as blogs now comes with RSS (Really Simple Syndication) technology which produces RSS feeds for all websites contents. These articles can then be posted easily through RSS feeds and spread even further receiving more views and clicks that can help you can get traffic to your website or blog.
6. Generate sales and leads without having a website: Even if you do not have a website, you will also gain from your effort in article marketing, since the article directories as well as website owners who reprint your article in their websites can act as your website. Since your articles come with an author bio box as noted above, you can include your contact information such as office address, contact number or email address instead of links to your website to allow potential customers to contact you.
As a suggestion, it always advisable to create a simple web presence online even if you do not know how to build a website. You may create a free blogger or WordPress blogs, or even Facebook and Twitter page that you can link to from the bio box.
7. Reach New Customers: With a wide readership of article directories all over the world. and the chances of your articles spreading on the Internet, submitting articles to article directories can help you reach new clients that you have never dreamed of. Your article content and your business can be exposed to millions of potential clients all over the world.
8. Get continuous traffic to your website for years: Articles submitted to article directories usually stay in the directories forever, meaning that your articles can continue to attract traffic to your site for many years to come.